With Iolo Williams
Monday 15th – Friday 19th October 2018
Breathtaking landscapes of rolling hills and valleys, cascading waterfalls, wild coastline and secluded sea lochs, Mull has so much to discover.
We’ll search for Golden and White-tailed Eagles, water-based wildlife, including Otters, Slavonian Grebes, Otters and Seals, raptors and Red Deer. We’ll explore ancient woodlands, Mesolithic stone circles and a 15th century castle. And don’t forget to pack your camera for the trip on Lochaline ferry across to Morvern on the mainland where we’ll spend the day exploring the temperate rainforests of ‘Sunarts Oakwoods’ at their beautiful Autumnal peak.
- Co-led by Nature Scotland’s local guide, Ewan Miles.
- Four nights’ all inclusive wildlife tours, food and accommodation.
- Join a small group for personal attention and ethically sustainable wildlife watching.
- We will showcase the island’s wonderful biodiversity.
- The best location to see White-tailed and Golden Eagles!
- One of the most productive locations in the UK to observe Otters.
- Experience a Hen Harrier haven, with Mull occupying up to 10% of the countries breeding population!
- We will search for a supporting cast of species including Mountain Hare, Great-northern Diver, Slavonian Grebe and many more.
- A chance to observe the Red Deer rut!
- You’ll have the chance of optional Stargazing Experiences in the evenings (weather dependent).
Find out more
T: 0774 395 6380