With Iolo Williams
Tuesday 24th July – Saturday 28th July 2018 &
Sunday 29th July – Thursday 2nd August 2018
On this wonderful island and idyllic Hebridean tranquility we’ll search for Otters, Golden Eagles, White-tailed Eagles, Short-eared Owls, Hen Harriers, Mountain Hares, Red Deer and more.
Highlights include visiting beautiful locations to observe and explore the wild environment and go on-board the Sea Life Surveys vessel for a marine excursion to cover some of the richest waters in Europe. Warm currents from the Gulf Stream mix with cold polar waters from the north to create an abundant food source for Minke Whales, Basking Sharks, Dolphins and Harbour Porpoise. Seabirds sightings are diverse and include Manx Shearwaters, Gannets, Arctic and Great Skuas and Storm Petrels.
- Co-led by Nature Scotland’s local guide, Ewan Miles.
- Join a small group for personal attention and ethically sustainable wildlife watching.
- We will showcase the island’s incredible biodiversity on land and at sea.
- 4 nights’ all inclusive wildlife tours, food and accommodation.
- A day on the ocean with Sea Life Surveys to search for Minke Whales, Basking Sharks, Dolphins and seabirds.
- 4 land excursions around the island in search of White-tailed Eagles, Golden Eagles, Otters, Hen Harrier, Short-eared Owls and many other bird species.
- Experience Mull’s tranquil evening period whilst looking for iconic wildlife species and pursue the perfect Hebridean sunset.
Find out more
T: 0774 395 6380