With Iolo Williams
12-16 March 2018
Discover the huge diversity of scenery, landmarks and incredible wildlife on Mull. Explore ancient woodlands, secluded coastlines, Mesolithic stone circles, a 15th century castle and stunning sea lochs.
As the days unfold we’ll visit habitats to find Golden Eagles, Slavonian Grebes, Otters, Seals, Short-eared Owls, Red Deer, Great-northern Diver, Red-throated and Black-throated Divers, Mountain Hare, Hen Harriers, Barnacle Geese and Merlin.
- Co-led by Nature Scotland’s local guide, Ewan Miles
- 4 nights’ all inclusive wildlife tours, food and accommodation
- Join a small group for personal attention and ethically sustainable wildlife watching
- We will showcase the island’s wonderful biodiversity
- The best location and season to see White-tailed and Golden Eagles
- One of the most productive locations in the UK to observe Otters
- Experience a Hen Harrier haven, with Mull occupying up to 10% of the countries breeding population
- We will search for a supporting cast of species including Mountain Hare, Great-northern Diver, Slavonian Grebe, Red Deer and many more
- You’ll have the chance of optional Stargazing Experiences in the evenings (weather dependent)
Find out more
T: 0774 395 6380